Get involved. Stay involved. Make the most of your membership.
By joining PMI and the Mongolian Chapter one gets access to a vast amount of additional resources on all aspects of project management. In addition attending meetings gives one insight into principles and practical application of world class project management. There are opportunities for continued learning through certification, and meeting people that can assist with personal coaching and training.
“Project management is a dynamic profession and you’ll want to stay up to date. Become a member for all the resources that keep you informed, improve your technique and support your career.” (pmi.org).
PMI membership benefits
As a PMI member, you receive many benefits that help to promote your professional and career development. For more details visit the national Project Management Institute web site.
Member's Only Services
- Free Digital copy of the latest edition of the PMBOK® Guide
- Subscriptions to PM Network®, Project Management Journal® and PMI Today
- Join PMI's Chapters, Specific Interest Groups (SIGs) and Colleges
- Access the PMI Member Community online /projectmanagement.com/
- Advertise your resume/curriculum vitae to advance your career internationally
Member's Only Discounts
- Certification exams
- Professional Development Seminars
- PMI Global Congress registration
- Knowledge and Wisdom Center information searches
- PMI Publications, Products and Tools
- Research Conference registration
PMI Mongolia chapter membership benefits
As a PMI Mongolia chapter member you receive many membership benefits that will benefit your project management career and your professional development.
- Volunteer opportunities to enhance leadership skills, acquire new knowledge, network with other colleagues in the area and earn PDUs, all this at your pace and availability.
- Professional Certification - earning the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) and Project Management Professional (PMP) demonstrates knowledge and understanding of project management principles and concepts.
- Networking through the Mongolia Chapter with other individuals practicing project management in a wide range of industries and with a variety of skill sets.
- PMI Mongolia Chapter conducts evening chapter meetings typically on the last Wednesday of every month except December and July. We have professional project managers and speakers presenting on a wide range of topics.
- Breakfast Meetings enable members to meet and network every month with other professionals. Each meeting provides certified Professional Project Management Professionals (PMPs) with PDU opportunities through presentations by featured speakers who discuss current Project Management practices, trends, tools, and project experiences.
- Job Opportunities provides members with current job listings for professional positions in Mongolia and surrounding areas from employers seeking experienced project management professionals.