Volunteering with us is easier than ever!
The Mongolia Chapter would like to welcome you to get involved on the PMIMC to improve your relationship with us and the PMI global community.
The PMIMC offers many exciting volunteer opportunities. In order to get involved with Mongolian local chapter please go through the following 3 steps.
- Check here the current open volunteer opportunities
- Fill the Volunteer register form. Click here
- Check our Chapter website, facebook pages while you wait our reply, we will reach you shortly within 3-5 working days.
What is the role of a Volunteer:
There is an opportunity for those who wish to excel in Project Management to join as Volunteer for the PMI Mongolia Chapter. We are constantly looking for people to assist with a diverse range of activities, including:
- Events (organising, planning and on-site support for our monthly meetings
- Annual Conference (marketing, sponsorship, logistics, registration and program)
- Marketing (managing the website, producing our newsletters and engaging in social media
- Stakeholder (spreading the word of what PMI is about, obtaining sponsorships
- Membership (dealing with queries, benefits
- Professional development (planning and managing our Chapter classes
- and much more...
What are the benefits of being a Volunteer at PMI:
- Ability to gain experience on leadership and management skills
- Ability to gain Project Management Skills and to earn Professional Development Units (PDU's
- Access a network of Project Management professionals
- Certificate issued by PMI Mongolia Chapter after successful completion of one year as a Volunteer.
Who can volunteer?
We are welcome for everyone.
How do I get started?
Fill the registration form.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU!